You can save on your car move by choosing terminal-to-terminal service.
Connecticut Moving Companies
Connecticut is a simple place to live. people are more motivated to live here if their field of expertise fits on the state’s source of income such as agriculture and industry. You will need a Connecticut moving guide so you won’t get lost.
- Write everything. Create a simple record system and keep them with you. Place a number on every box you pack and put a label on it.
- Plenty of supplies. Have a lot of boxes, as many as you can, so you won’t suffer from scarcity, in case you need to pack many items. You will need lots of packing tape and plastic bags to secure the items in every box.
- Use tall boxes. These boxes are perfect for bulky but lightweight things like pillows, blankets, bed sheets, and clothes that need to remain hanging. You can also make use of the closet storage boxes, shoe boxes, and other bulky items..
- Strategize wardrobe box. Moving companies prefer to deliver the boxes few days advanced before the moving day. On the actual transit of your belongings, make sure to fill the bottom of the boxes with shopping bags and add your clothing.
- If you like to be more creative, coordinate colors. Designate a color for each room. For example, orange for kitchen, yellow for dining room, and other. Apply colored stickers outside the boxes so the Connecticut movers will know where to put the boxes accordingly.
Featured Moving Companies Serving Connecticut:
We are a full service moving company, and you can be sure that from beginning to end, your move will be coordinated by us.
At Alliance Relocation we understand the difficulties involved in leaving your home and moving to a new residence. We would like to make this transition easier for you by helping you better organize your move.
ACE Relocation Services has been moving household goods, relocating pets and transporting automobiles since 1998. We specialize in moving individuals & corporate transfers through our contract carrier, Morse Moving & Storage. ACE is bonded and licensed by the U.S.D.O.T. as well as an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau.Member of
We specialize in local and long distance moving and relocations from the east coast to west coast and back. We have many years of combined experience -- our staff and movers take great pride in doing the job right.Member of
Other Moving Companies Serving Connecticut
Connecticut is situated in the New England area of the northeastern USA. The state of Connecticut was actually settled by Dutch in 1614 but later in 1636 it became a British colony. During the American Revolution Connecticut revolted against British rule. Inhabitants of Connecticut are often called Nutmeggers or Yankees. Connecticut is most economically stable state in USA. It has the maximum per capita earnings in the country, and ranks 1st in median domestic earnings. Connecticut is the fourth most densely inhabited state.
Connecticut has a moist Continental weather condition, with seasonal extremes tempered by its nearness to the Atlantic Ocean. Winters are chilly, with normal temperatures in between 31 °F (-1 °C) in the southeast to 23 °F (-5 °C) in the northwest in January. The approximate annual snowfall is about 25–100" (64–254 cm) across the state, with maximum snowfall in the northwest. Spring has changeable temperatures with regular rainfall. Summer is hot and moist all over the state, with maximum temperature in New London of 81 °F (27 °C) and 87 °F (31 °C) in Windsor Locks. Fall months are easygoing, and bring flora all over the state in October and November. Throughout hurricane season, tropical cyclones irregularly have an effect on the area. Thunderstorms are most common all through the summer, happening on approximately 30 times yearly. These hurricanes can be ruthless, although tornadoes are exceptional.
Moving in Other States
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina